Voalte, a leader in healthcare communication technology, launched the next evolution of healthcare communication solutions. Voalte Platform is a communication platform that leverages the industry’s most comprehensive solutions to streamline caregiver communication. Using a core set of technologies that not only powers Voalte products, but also enables healthcare organizations to leverage existing and future technology systems, Voalte Platform extends communication and collaboration across the care continuum. The result for healthcare organizations is a more coordinated patient experience, leading to greater patient and staff satisfaction.
The growth of healthcare systems with multiple locations that provide a wide range of healthcare services is fueling demand for Voalte Platform.
- Avera Health, which comprises 300 locations, including six hospitals, is implementing Voalte Platform to strengthen their ability to serve the people in eastern South Dakota and surrounding states.
- ProMedica, with 13 hospitals, four ambulatory surgery centers and more than 300 other facilities that serve patients in northwest Ohio and southeast Michigan, selected Voalte Platform to streamline and standardize caregiver communication to accommodate future development and growth.
“We wanted an open, scalable platform that can securely facilitate communication throughout all our locations,” said Alison Avendt, Vice President of Operations for ProMedica Toledo Hospital. “Voalte Platform was the best choice to meet our current caregiver communication needs as well as take us into the future.”
The dynamic Voalte Platform improves inside and outside caregiver communication within a multi-location healthcare system and between caregivers at different healthcare organizations. Improving communication throughout the care continuum is vital as hospitals cope with current and emerging trends and mandates such as industry consolidation, the transition to value-based care and improving caregiver collaboration. Security is also a concern because many hospitals now rely on a patchwork of different communication software programs from multiple vendors, which can increase the risk of data breaches and HIPAA violations. The HIPAA-compliant Voalte Platform enables seamless, secure interfacing between disparate systems.
Built for enterprise healthcare communication based on clinician input at every level, Voalte Platform provides capabilities that enable:
- Collaboration Solutions — Streamline secure communication between caregivers.
- Management Solutions — Access and manage smartphones and applications easily from any location.
- Analytics Solutions — Comprehensive reporting and analytics that can drive improvements and results.
- Integration Solutions — Build on a flexible foundation that integrates all aspects of existing infrastructure, providing interoperability between disparate systems and data.
In addition, Voalte Platform supports all popular mobile devices, including Android and iOS smartphones, and provides seamless integration with existing hospital infrastructures, including EMR, nurse call and alarm middleware.
“Providers are going beyond basic solutions, and looking for strategic functionality and interoperability in communication technology,” said Trey Lauderdale, Founder and CEO of Voalte. “Voalte Platform meets this important requirement by providing a communication solution that integrates with current systems and provides a platform for future technologies.”