Double Black Imaging, an industry leader in DICOM Calibration and diagnostic display solutions, announces the launch of CFS Cloud and Virtuoso, a managed Calibration solution. In an era where seamless connectivity, reporting efficiency and accuracy are paramount, CFS Calibration suite emerges as a game changer, offering a robust solution for enterprises seeking advanced Calibration capabilities via the cloud.
In response to the evolving and growing needs of healthcare enterprises, Virtuoso by Double Black Imaging offers a comprehensive and hassle-free approach to DICOM Calibration. Virtuoso simplifies the quality management and compliance assurance, reduces management burdens from the PACS/IT teams, and streamlines costs while ensuring full confidence in each DBI Display system.
CFS Cloud and Virtuoso are tailored to the individual need of each healthcare facility and offer customizable calibration plans, providing coverage throughout hospitals, imaging centers, and extending compliance to home read stations.
The comprehensive CFS productivity toolkit comprises various utilities crafted to optimize Radiologist workflow, enhance visual clarity, and reduce distraction, ultimately diminishing visual strain. The CFS toolkit increases cursor movement efficiency while minimizing hand strain, fatigue, and frustration. The toolkit is customizable by user and application. CFS toolkit features include:
- PinPoint – enables the user to concentrate on key areas of interest
- AutoDim – eliminates distractions and eye strain from bright neighboring monitors
- Cursor Genie – saves time and the frustration of a user’s cursor getting stuck in the corners of a display
- Cursor Wrap – allows the user to quickly move between screens in a multi-display environment, reducing hand strain
- Cursor Locator – rapidly locates the cursor and allows the user to return to work quickly without frustration