WhiteSpace Health: Company launches with successful year of partner and customer achievements
WhiteSpace Health, a patient-centric, business intelligence and analytics provider, today recapped the company’s notable achievements in its debut year. Among its accomplishments, the organization secured its executive team and personnel, established an integral partnership with an influential health IT company, signed several notable customers, and positioned itself for exponential growth in 2016.
Launching its company in July of 2015, the company premiered its product offering – WhiteSpace Cloud. The healthcare intelligence platform leverages both data management services and cloud-based analytics tools to deliver actionable insights that improve operational performance, drive revenue and enhance the patient experience for healthcare providers of all sizes. It uses advanced Natural Language Processing to gain insights from both the structured and unstructured data hidden within existing disparate sources including call systems, patient portals, EHR, PM, surveys, social media and billing systems.
The company’s Cofounder and Chief Executive Officer, Sasanka (Sy) Yella offered insights into what 2016 will bring for the company: “As we move into the new year, we are excited at the promise of more physician practices and other healthcare providers embracing today’s advances in data analytics using natural language processing to enact effective and efficient change into their businesses. These growing trends are leveling the technology playing field for providers of all sizes, allowing them to compete and remain independent at very affordable rates.”
In its first year, the company made several crucial additions to the executive team:
- Sasanka (Sy) Yella, Cofounder and Chief Executive Officer
- Jason Carlson, President
- Wallace Simpson, Cofounder and Executive Vice President of Strategy Delivery
- Lance Halley, Chief Sales Officer
- Ajay Khare, Chief Financial Officer
In September of 2015, WhiteSpace Health solidified and expanded its partnership with Medfusion to offer the WhiteSpace Cloud platform to customers seeking an intelligent platform to facilitate better financial and operational decision making in their practices.
In addition, WhiteSpace Health secured several new healthcare provider customers, including Avance Care, Guildford Medical Associates, Raleigh Neurology Associates, Sheridan Healthcare and Virginia Urology.
More on the WhiteSpace Cloud
The platform includes five primary modules:
- Practice Engagement – increases patient portal adoption and utilization, reduces cost and facilitates referrals.
- Practice Performance – provides a greater understanding of a provider’s operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Practice Financial – offers next-generation data analytics for coding and revenue cycle management.
- Practice Survey – secures patient feedback which can be used for improving processes and services, training requirements, investment strategies, hiring strategies and employee appraisals.
- Physician View – provides healthcare leaders with the ability to create a tailored view of the unique subset of business metrics that matter most to their clinicians.
In Q1 of 2016, Whitespace will release a new module:
- Practice Social – accesses social data from relevant online sources such as blogs, forums, reviews and social networks to discover meaningful insights.
Tags: WhiteSpace Health
Trackback from your site.