On the Call with Todd Rothenhaus, Chief Medical Officer, athenahealth
When we spoke with Todd Rothenhaus, Chief Medical Officer, athenahealth, he generously offered his perspective on the most significant impacts and iterations that have occurred in healthcare for the past few decades. His concise and vivid insights also provided an interesting view on athenahealth's planned methods of operation heading into the future.
Some of the topics that he outlined included:
- the metastory of athenahealth:
- the mystique of population health;
- the government's lack of completeness of its regulations;
- the need for strong teams;
- some areas of healthcare that should get more attention in 2016.
(Editor’s note: To hear audio excerpts of this interview, click on the media player buttons that run throughout this article.)