Healthcare Administrative Technology Association (HATA) Annual Meeting to focus on post ICD-10 implementation
The Healthcare Administrative Technology Association announces that it will hold its Annual Membership Meeting on Tuesday, November 10, 2015 from 9:00am to 4:00pm at the Chicago O’Hare’s Admirals Club. In addition to the strategic dialogue on association matters, a large portion of the meeting will be devoted to in-depth discussions with industry leaders regarding post ICD-10 implementation and the Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology’s (ONC’s) 10-Year Plan on Interoperability.
Discussions include a collaboration session with
- Denesecia Greene, ICD-10 Program Lead, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)
- Kim Peters, Provider Process Integration, Process Owner
- Sid Hebert, Director, ICD-10 Process Implementation, Humana
- Ross Lippincott, Vice President, Regulatory Implementation Office, United Healthcare
- Lenel James, Sr. Program Manager, Blue Cross Blue Shield Association (invited)