Healthcare Administrative Technology Association (HATA) Annual Meeting to focus on post ICD-10 implementation
The Healthcare Administrative Technology Association announces that it will hold its Annual Membership Meeting on Tuesday, November 10, 2015 from 9:00am to 4:00pm at the Chicago O’Hare’s Admirals Club. In addition to the strategic dialogue on association matters, a large portion of the meeting will be devoted to in-depth discussions with industry leaders regarding post ICD-10 implementation and the Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology’s (ONC’s) 10-Year Plan on Interoperability.
Discussions include a collaboration session with
- Denesecia Greene, ICD-10 Program Lead, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)
- Kim Peters, Provider Process Integration, Process Owner
- Sid Hebert, Director, ICD-10 Process Implementation, Humana
- Ross Lippincott, Vice President, Regulatory Implementation Office, United Healthcare
- Lenel James, Sr. Program Manager, Blue Cross Blue Shield Association (invited)
Members will also focus on the role of Practice Management Systems (PMS) in the ONC’s 10-Year Plan on Interoperability in a one-on-one discussion with Erica Galvez, Interoperability Portfolio Manager for ONC (invited).
“This meeting will provide a unique opportunity for a broad range of stakeholders to participate in open and focused discussions on issues that are affecting the industry right now,” states Chris Bruns, President of HATA and Product Manager for MedInformatix, Inc. “We have assembled a powerhouse of representation across the healthcare spectrum to ensure we can garner a true picture of how ICD-10 is really working and to address any issues that are being reported.”
While this event has been designed specifically for HATA members, if you are interested in attending or in becoming a member of this progressive association, contact Tim McMullen, JD, CAE, Executive Director at email@example.com or (855) 440-HATA (4282).
– See more at: http://globenewswire.com/news-release/2015/10/12/775329/0/en/Healthcare-Administrative-Technology-Association-HATA-Annual-Meeting-to-Focus-on-Post-ICD-10-Implementation.html#sthash.8PQ9jmp6.dpuf