Health Care Administrators Association (HCAA) releases full agenda for 2016 Executive Forum
The Health Care Administrators Association (HCAA), a leader in advocacy, education and networking for the self-funding industry, announces it has released the final agenda for its 2016 Executive Forum to be held February 9-11, 2016 at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas. The two-and-a-half-day event will feature educational sessions on a variety of pressing self-funding topics, including two notable keynote sessions from Senator Tom Daschle on “An Insider’s View on President Obama’s Public Policy and Its Implications for the Election of 2016” and Dr. Daniel Kraft, Founder and Executive Director, Exponential Medicine and Faculty Chair for Medicine Singularity University on “The Future of Health and Medicine: Where Can Technology Take Us?”
In addition, the general session topics and speakers of the conference include:
- Employers and Telemedicine – Arjun Chanmugam MD, MBA, Vice Chair, Integration and Health Care Transformation, Department of Emergency Medicine, Johns Hopkins School of Medicine
- Healthcare in the Crosshairs: Managing the Persistent Threat of Cyber Attack – Serge Solski, Vice President, Business Development of Watsec Cyber Risk Management
- 2016 and Beyond – Increase Your Self Insured Opportunities Through Innovative Cost-Containment and Creative Alternatives – Adam Russo JD, The Phia Group
- Tools to Enhance Participant Consumerism – Bill Kampine of HCBB; Nick Fitzsimmons of Global Excel; and Ann Mond Johnson, CEO of Zest Health
- Everything You Always Wanted to Know but Were Afraid to Ask About PBM Pricing Offers and Contracts – John Adler, Adler Rx Consulting, LLC
- Value-Based Reimbursement (VBR) – Is It the Right Answer? – Paul Forte, Vice President of Strategic Planning, Health Plans, Inc.
- Positioning Your Company Amid the Expanding and Consolidating Industry – Orlo (Spike) Dietrich, Ansley Capital Group, LLC
- ACA Information Reporting – A Business Opportunity – Cori Cook JD, CMC Consulting LLC
The full schedule of sessions and descriptions, as well as speaker bios are available on the HCAA website.
“We’re all highly anticipating this impressive slate of speakers we’ve gathered for this year’s Executive Forum,” said HCAA Chief Executive Officer Carol Berry, CSFS. “I’m certain that each will add invaluable enrichment to our attendees’ businesses through their insightful and compelling sessions on the most-pressing healthcare policy and self-funding issues of today.”
All HCAA members, as well as non-member TPAs are invited to attend this conference. Early-bird registration and conference room rate discounts are available through January 15, 2016. For more information on registration, visit the HCAA website.
TPA Summit Sessions
The HCAA also announced that it is still accepting speaking applications for the 2016 TPA Summit, to be held July 13-15 at the Renaissance Dallas Hotel in Dallas, Tx. The TPA Summit serves as a natural extension of the Executive Forum, allowing those in the self-funding industry to discuss and strategize on the insights and action plans gained in February. Industry presenters and thought leaders are encouraged to email email@example.com for more information.