Health Care Administrators Association (HCAA) appoints 2015-2016 Board of Directors
The Health Care Administrators Association (HCAA) a leader in education, networking and advocacy for the self-funding industry, announced its new Board of Directors and Officers serving for the 2015-2016 term. This group of executives will lead the association in its efforts to extend awareness of self-funding initiatives, promote educational forums, engage and grow membership levels, and direct advocacy efforts.
- HCAA President: Julie Wohlstein, CSFS, M.A.S. of The Strathmore Group
- HCAA Vice President: Linda Ludwick of Innovative Health Care TPA, LLC
- HCAA Secretary: LaRea Albert, CSCF, SICS of Employer Plan Services, Inc.
- HCAA Treasurer: Josh Ayers of BDO HCAA Immediate Past President: Kevin Larson of Employee Benefit Management Services, Inc.
HCAA Board of Directors
- Matthew Burghardt of AmeraPlan, Inc.
- Tim Callender of AMERIBEN – IEC Group
- Tom Cardwell of MedWatch, LLC
- Carolyn Jarschke of QVI Risk Solutions, Inc.
- Steve Rasnick of Self Insured Plans LLC
- Grace Saenz of Benefit Management Administrators, Inc.
- Joanie Verinder, CSFS, HIPAAP of Group & Pension Administrators, Inc.
HCAA Past President’s Circle (Advisory to the Board)
- Debi Hardwick of Coastal TPA, Inc.
- Walter Pregizer of Keenan & Associates
- Nancy Young, CSFS, RHU of INETICO, Inc.
“Members of the HCAA Board represent well-respected leadership in health care benefit administration and supportive services. We value the role that each of these Board members will play in guiding our association,” said HCAA Chief Executive Officer Carol Berry, CSFS. “We’d like to officially welcome each of our new members, and look ahead to the impact they can make in propelling our association forward as a pioneer in the self-funding realm.”